Friday, May 14, 2010

You're killing me, you know? Totally killing me.

You know,
I feel like nothing. Like a piece of memory that can be erased that easily. Not even a memory, like I'm just a person living at that fragment of time. Now poof, all gone and nothing to remember it by.

You know, I don't know how it turned from all things good to something bad just within a week or so, its so drastic.

You know, I can't really take it. I miss those days, really.

You know, I thought of telling but I know I shouldn't. I'm afraid that It'd exacerbate the situation and that we won't speak.

You know, I thought of asking but I know there wouldn't be an answer.

You know, I so badly want an answer. Why? All of a sudden?

You know, I don't know if I'm thinking too much, but the occurrence of such events really make me wonder what you're thinking.

You know, I want to ask what's wrong out of pure concern as a friend but I'm afraid you might think otherwise. What's wrong?

You know, it pricks my heart when I'm being removed and other people enter that space with you looking so happy and contented.

You know, it seems as though you did it out of spite. Seems.



You know, I'm not going to show it so I just hope nobody knows what I'm talking about.

I didn't show it today either, I was trying my best to pretend no shit happened and I wonder if you were. Or did it concern me in the first place? Because its so strange we're not talking yet in school it was fine. But I know the smile on my face wasn't real, cause I felt tired after awhile. I was just trying to act happy so it would seem as though it didn't matter to me at all.

I guess I'm jealous too. That I lost my circle of friends and I'm always mostly alone now. Seeing others so happy.. sigh.

& that smile on the face in the morning's always not genuine, I could tell.

Why did you ignore, why remove it, why are you not talking, why are you not initiating? When you did all those in the past.


Should I be independent or plain ignorant?

No comments: